If you’re looking to add a little extra protein to our Split Pea Curry Soup, this decadent recipe is right for you!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One jar of our Split Pea Curry Soup
- 4 jars of water
- 250g of smoked ham
- Shredded cheese
- Cut the smoked ham in squares and sauté in a medium sized pot.
- Once browned, add the contents of your soup jar, plus 4 jars of cold water. Follow instructions on the label for easy cooking.
- Ladle into a bowl and add shredded cheese and chopped parsley on top.
- Serve with your favourite tortilla chips
And that’s it! Such a simple recipe and it’s sure to impress your whole family.